- Boston: Best team to the conference 1 to 12
- Toronto: We The North (Kawhi or Bust)
- Philadelphia: Still processing
- Washington: As long as they get along , they will be fine
- Indiana: The NBA’s “Nice Girl”
- Milwaukee: Eric Bledsoe, its time
- Detroit: Upgrading the coach will upgrade the roster
- Miami: One more playoff trip for Flash
All Stars: Kyrie Irving, John Wall, Kawhi Leonard, Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Victor Oladipo, Brad Beal, Giannis, Blake Griffin, Kemba Walker, Andre Drummond
First Coach Fired: Tyronn Lue
Hope you are renting, not owning: K. Walker but watch Kyle Lowry if his Post -DeMar mood does not improve
Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Toronto
- Golden State: Win one for Boogie
- Oklahoma City: Settled PG = All Star PG
- Houston: It won’t be Melo’s fault this time
- New Orleans: Triple Crown AD
- Utah: If they can find easier ways to score…
- Los Angeles Lakers: Patience Required
- Denver: Jokic Meets World
- San Antonio: Pop’s Last Ride?
All-Stars: Stephen Curry, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Donovon Mitchell, Paul George, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, Lebron James, Nikola Jokic, CJ McCollum , Chris Paul, Karl Anthony Towns
First Coach fired: Terry Stotts
Hope you are renting (trade bait): Tobias Harris but Marc Gasol is sneaky name if Memphis season goes as expected
Conference Finals: Golden State vs Oklahoma City aka Petty Championship of the World
MVP, DPOY, Scoring Champion: Anthony Davis
Rookie of the Year: Collin Sexton or Luca Doncic
Coach of the Year: Billy Donovon
Most Improved Player: Jeremy Lamb, Charlotte
Sixth Man Of The Year: Kyle Kuzma , LA Lakers is my dark horse but its Lou Will forever
NBA Finals: Golden State 4-2 over Boston
Summer ’19: The biggest free agent class since 2010 plus more money on the cap tops anything we have ever seen. My way-too-early predictions are : Golden State with 3-peat in hand loses two of its core and many of the top FA’s change cities.
Here is your receipt, I’m sure you all will remind how wrong I am (lol).
Let the season begin!